TripleClicks Gift Card Powerful SFI Marketing Tool?
In this post I will explain the power of a TripleClicks Gift Card. The difference between Physical and digital cards, how they work and what benefits they give you.
1. What is a TripleClicks Gift Card?
TripleClicks Gift Cards (TC Gift Cards) are a great way to attract new TripleClicks referrals (PRM’s Personal Referred Members).
- Physical – TripleClicks Gift Card is a standard plastic gift card
- Digital – You can find the codes for your cards on this page: https://www.sfimg.com/MyAccount/MyReports/GCtracking
2. What’s the difference between digital and physical gift card?
- Physical – TripleClicks Gift Card is a standard plastic gift card, something like a business card with an unique code and instructions on the back side of the card.
- Digital – is represented by a code available to you in your Gift Card manager. They are very handy for websites and blogs as you don’t have to hand them out like the physical one.
3. How do they work?
The TripleClicks Gift Card contains a code which automatically is assigned to your gateway.
Physical: TripleClicks Gift Card is a standard plastic gift card which is easy to hand out on a network event or during a conversation with someone who’s interested in buying items for a fraction of the real price. There are a clear instructions written on the back side of the card which also instructs them to go to: http://www.tripleclicks.com/giftcard and put in the code in the blank field to redeem it. They also have to write their name and email address on this page.
Digital: has the same procedure, except this code is handed out by email along with this link: http://www.tripleclicks.com/giftcard. This is ideal for marketing campaigns such as blogs, email marketing, landing-pages, social media etc.
4. What are the benefits?
- You get PRM’s (Personal Referred Members)
- 45% of the Commission Volume from ALL of their purchases
- VersaPoints Value of the purchased product FOREVER (note: remember that if your PRM becomes also your PSA later on the VersaPoints will go to their account)
- Your PRM gets 6 TC (TCredits) and 100 MRP’s (Member Reward Points) which can be used at TripleClicks immediately.
- You can send out up to 5 cards to ONE PRM (total 30 TC and 500 MRP)
- You get 10 Action VersaPoints per distributed card (total 300 VP each month)
- You are eligible to enter DistribuSTARS’s drawing: https://www.sfimg.com/GiftCards/Drawing
5. Where can I buy them?
Go to this link: https://www.tripleclicks.com/detail.php?item=173941. They cost only $29.70 for 30 cards.
6. Links regarding TripleClicks Gift Card
Links to bookmark as you will use them a lot:
Note: TripleClicks Gift Card can’t be given to your PSA’s or CSA’s. They are meant to generate NEW PRM’s.