Member Login Issues
While SFI works to restore their servers from the cyber-attack, you may experience errors or Member Login Issues on several areas of the site. They are logging these errors and correcting them as quickly as possible.
SFI was also under a DOS (Denial Of Service) attack, which may result in intermittent slowness.
EMAIL DELIVERY ISSUES
1. Those using Hotmail, AOL, and possibly gmail for some parts of the world, are definitely experiencing poor service from their provider. They apparently don’t like the NECESSARY link included and are apparently choosing not to deliver your email because of it. You should let them know you expect them to deliver ALL of your email and not just the ones they think you should receive.
2. SFI extended the expiration on the link to several hours to allow for SLOW delivery of your email from your ISP.
3. If you’ve requested the password reset email MORE THAN ONCE, you MUST use the latest one. All older ones will have been voided by the newer request. You MUST use the latest one.
4. SFI staff are receiving reports that Outlook and Live are also not delivering our password reset emails in a timely manner.
Short tutorial how to gain access to your account
- Create a new mail account. Go to mail.com/email (recommended)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
from your NEW mail account and ask Support to reset your login. Also provide your SFI ID .
- Wait for support to respond with a link in your mail.
- Click the linked you received from Support and your browser will open the correct SFI webpage.
- Create a new password and it’s done, you can login again.